All of the forms listed below are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
PLEASE NOTE: To complete the forms, print the forms out or save the files to your computer, the latest version of Adobe Reader is required.
To create a PDF, you can follow this link from Adobe (using Adobe CreatePDF) for further direction and guidance.
- Application for Admission to Candidacy for the Degree Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctoral Dissertation Topic and Committee Request for Approval
- Request for Change in Doctoral Dissertation Committee
- Request for Change in Doctoral Dissertation Title
- Ph.D. Requirements Checklist
- Confidential Report of the Secretary of the Board on Oral Examination for the Doctorate (identity verification required)
- Request for Academic Leave and Withdrawal
Doctoral Dissertation Publishing, Indexing, and Open Access Forms
- ETD @ CUA Submission Licensing Statement
- Catholic University Copyright Information
- This is a "crash course" on copyright law, as prepared by the Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Academic Administration and Dean of Graduate Studies, in conjunction with the Office of General Counsel.
- Explanation of Licenses and Copyrights
- This is an in-depth explanation of copyright law, again prepared by the Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Academic Administration and Dean of Graduate Studies, in conjunction with the Office of General Counsel.
Both the Catholic University Copyright Information and Explanation of Licenses and Copyrights policy statements will be helpful in completing the ETD@CUA Submission Licensing Statement. All doctoral students are encouraged to read through these statements before submitting the ETD@CUA Submission Licensing Statement.
- ETD Open Access Revocation Statement
- This form can be used only by those who have already earned their doctorate from Catholic University, who are publishing their doctoral dissertation with an outside company or publishing house, and that company/publishing house requires the revocation of open access from our library system before publication would begin.
- All competed forms must be submitted to the John K. Mullen of Denver Memorial Library staff for processing.
- If you need assistance completing and submitting this form, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies or the John K. Mullen of Denver Memorial Library staff.